09/20/21 at 6:00 pm Charcuterie and Custom Serving Board Workshop - LIMITED SEATING
Hammer & Stain Western Mass
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. IN THE PERSONALIZATION BOX, ADD THE DESIGN NUMBER YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ALONG WITH THE LAST INITIAL IF THAT DESIGN REQUIRES IT - EX. DESIGN B, LAST INITIAL K
3. In the seating request box, indicate who you wish to sit with at the workshop.
4. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
PER THE BELCHERTOWN BOARD OF HEALTH: MASK ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL INDOOR SETTINGS
- If you have had a fever or cough in the past week, do not feel well, or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please DO NOT attend this workshop.
- We will provide you with disposable gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other high traffic items (such as stain/paint) to you as needed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!