10/17/21 at 10:30 am - Halle Kelsen - Private Party
Hammer & Stain Western Mass
Please join us on Sunday, October 17th at 10:30 am at Hammer and Stain Western Mass (31 Federal Street, Belchertown, MA - same plaza as Antonio's Pizza) to celebrate Halle's Birthday!!
Customize your wood project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors! Photos shown are just examples, you will choose your own stain and paint colors in the studio on the day of your workshop. Class will last approximately 2-2.5 hours. Doors will not open until 10 minutes before the start of the workshop.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10TH BEFORE NOON
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your PROJECT CHOICE in the drop-down menu
2. Choose your DESIGN CHOICE in the drop-down menu
3. ADD NAME IN PERSONALIZATION BOX, ONLY if your design choice includes a name - EXAMPLE: DESIGN #1: BRENNA
4. Accept all terms. Proceed with checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending (subject to change):
PER THE BELCHERTOWN BOARD OF HEALTH: MASK ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL INDOOR SETTINGS
- If you have had a fever or cough in the past week, do not feel well, or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please DO NOT attend this workshop.
- We will provide you with disposable gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other high traffic items (such as stain/paint) to you as needed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop.
This is a WOOD project. Although we select and prep the wood with care, your project will have cracks, chips, knots, and other blemishes that are NATURAL and give your piece unique character.
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL OF OUR KITS, there are NO REFUNDS for purchased kits.
Please email us (email@example.com) if you have any questions.