WE MOVED!!! OUR NEW ADDRESS IS: 31 FEDERAL STREET, BELCHERTOWN, MA 01007!! HAMMER@HOME KITS, Pre-made Projects, Public Workshops, Private Parties, Team Building, Bridal Parties, Fundraisers, Birthday Parties, Realtor Gifts and so much more!!
12/02/21 at 6:00 pm - Renee Kelsen - Private Party
Hammer & Stain Western Mass
Please join us on Thursday, December 2nd at 6:00 pm for Renee's Private Party at Hammer and Stain Western Mass(31 Federal Street, Belchertown, MA - same plaza as Antonio's Pizza).
Customize your wood project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors to match your decor! Photos shown are just examples, you will choose your own stain and paint colors in the studio on the day of your workshop. Class will last approximately 2-2.5 hours. Doors will not open until 10 minutes before the start of the workshop.
BYOB wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop (21+).
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH BEFORE NOON
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
3. In the seating request box, indicate who you wish to sit with at the workshop.
4. Accept all terms. Proceed with checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending (subject to change):
PER THE BELCHERTOWN BOARD OF HEALTH: MASK ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL INDOOR SETTINGS
- If you have had a fever or cough in the past week, do not feel well, or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please DO NOT attend this workshop.
- We will provide you with disposable gloves to wear while creating as well as have hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other high traffic items (such as stain/paint) to you as needed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
This is a WOOD project. Although we select and prep the wood with care, your project will have cracks, chips, knots, cupping and other blemishes that are NATURAL and give your piece unique character.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS. However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops using the same design. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. Hammer & Stain Western Mass reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. In the event that a workshop or private party needs to be rescheduled to a different date, you will be notified by email. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.