choice of stain and paint colors (see last two pictures)
yellow and white sponges
one-time use stencil(s)
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture. Make sure that the picture and the drop-down menu show the same project.
2. Choose one stain color for the background (see last two pictures) IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PAINT COLOR FOR THE BOARD/BACKGROUND INSTEAD OF STAIN, PLEASE ADD THAT INFO IN THE PERSONALIZATION BOX (ex. background paint #6)
3. Choose 1 to 4 paint colors for the words/design on your stencil (see last two pictures)
4. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
5. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
Curbside pick only. No person to person contact. We will notify you with our pre-arranged pick-up days and times. Shipping is NOT available at this time.
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL OF OUR KITS, there are NO REFUNDS for purchased kits.
Please email us (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
This is a WOODproject. Although we select and prep the wood with care, your project will have cracks, chips, knots, and other blemishes that are NATURAL and give your piece unique character.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS. However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops using the same design. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. Hammer & Stain Western Mass reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. In the event that a workshop or private party needs to be rescheduled to a different date, you will be notified by email. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.